$249 per child, per week
** T-shirt included
- $50 of the camp fee is a non-refundable registration fee.
Week 2 of camp (3 days: July 5 - July 7) is $150.
- Registration will close on or before May 31st, and is subject to availability.
- TERP Quest is now providing an improved savings package to all families.
- Paid in Full enrollments completed between Jan. 3rd and Feb. 17th will receive 10% off the regular TERP Quest Camp fee*
- The price for week 2 of camp (3 days: July 5 - July 7) is $150.
Before (morning) Care - $25/week
After (evening) Care - $30/week
- Combined Before + After Care - $50/week
- Learn to Swim Lessons (after camp, Monday - Thursday, inclusive of After Care Monday - Friday) - $55/week.
If you elect to enroll your camper in extended care or swim lessons after you have completed the program registration, you must contact us directly for registration assistance. All fees must be paid at the time of registration for additional services.
Our youngest campers will participate in their lessons from 4:15 - 4:45pm and will be available for pick-up in the ERC multipurpose room beginning at 5 pm.
Campers in After Camp Learn to swim lessons for those 8 and older begin at 4:45pm and are available for pick up beginning at 5:30pm.
Extended care fees are not part of the Early Bird promotion. Discounts are only on TERP Quest Camp fees applied to registrations paid in full between January 5th - February 17th (10%).
- All campers MUST be picked up by 6:00pm or a late fee will be charged
- Late Pickup Fee of $1.00 for every 1 minute after 4:30pm, if only enrolled in camp, or 6:00pm, if enrolled in afternoon extended care.
- Late Paperwork Fee of $25.00 if their camper's Required Forms are not submitted, in their entirely, by May 31st, 2017.
- Requests for special payment arrangements should be forwarded to Mary Mires at firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations are made on a case by case basis.
- Cancellation of registration may be requested at any time and should include the following information: camper name, week registered, reason for cancellation request and accurate parent contact information. This must be put in writing and e-mailed to Mary Mires at email@example.com within the appropriate time frame (see below).Time and date stamp on email request will be used to calculate refund due. You will be contacted by a camp representative to finalize the request.