Before beginning your child’s/children’s registration, please make sure you have explored all camp details and read about the TQ Experience at www.terpquest.umd.edu
It will help to have the following items of information ready before starting:
- Your child’s age and birthdate
- Grade they will enter in the fall
- The week(s) you wish to participate in Terp Quest
- Whether or not you need to register for Morning and/or After Care (extra cost)
- Whether or not you wish to register for after camp swim or tennis lessons (extra cost). If you are not sure about adding lessons just yet, you may do that later by contacting Mary Mires at email@example.com
- Your child’s T-shirt size
- Your contact information. Be sure to use accurate contact information when setting up an online registration account and to update your information if you have registered for programs with us previously.
- A method of payment -- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. If you wish to pay by check or cash, you must do so in person at the Eppley Recreation Center Member Services Desk.
- Your account log on information - set your account up HERE before you begin registration. If you already have an account you can begin your registration right away.
If you can’t remember your account access information, go online and request a new password, OR you can contact RecWell Member Services at 301-405-7529 to have one sent to you.
For your convenience, Terp Quest has moved to electronic submission of all camper information for 2018!
Registrations completed between January 15 and February 2, will receive an email from RecWell confirming your registration within one business day and will receive an email invitation containing a link to complete your camper's online profile beginning February 2, 2018.
Registration completed after February 2, 2018 will receive a confirmation email from RecWell for camp and will recieve an invitation email, within one business day, with a link to your camper’s profile form (online). This online profile must be completed before May 25, 2018. You can access this information and update it at any time prior to that date.
Information we need to know about your child:
- Camper Information (general)
- Camper Health Information
- Immunization Record (upload)
- Physician Ordered Medication Administration Authorization (if applicable, upload)
- Friend Requests
- Sunscreen Application Release
- Parental Informed Consent and Release
- Emergency Contacts
- Authorized Pick-up Information